Place your choice of one ( upto 5 with ‘mini melts’) of our soy melts in the top of the melt warmer (do not add water)
If using a traditional burner , light a tea light candle in the base of the melt warmer and allow the wax to melt and the fragrance to fill the room.
Never leave a burning candle unattended and keep lit candles out of the reach of children and pets.
Melt warmers and the scented wax melts should not be burned for more than four hours at a time
Do not touch the melt warmer whilst in use as it will be hot, allow to cool before handling, as the soy wax melt cools down it will solidify again and can be reused until the fragrance has gone. Once the wax melt begins to melt , it will release it’s fragrance into your home.
The wax will not melt away (unlike a candle) – it is the fragrance which will wear off. When the scent weakens you can either add another melt or replace with a new melt.